WWSC Media Tech
Fun and Creative
Below are some specific school details you may need to know.
Teacher: Any questions or concerns you have during the year may be directed to me at (734) 744-2810, ext. 72312. Messages may be left on my voicemail, or a note may be sent in with your student. I will contact you as soon as possible. Please note that I may be involved with student needs and may not be able to return the call until later in the day, so the best time to reach me by phone is before school. You can also email me at email@example.com I check it regularly throughout the day.
I hope this information is helpful; if you have any questions or concerns about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at (734) 744-2810 ext. 72312.
Once again, WELCOME!
Media Tech Links
Universal Life Skills
The goals of the Woodshop program are for students to:
- learn the safe and proper use of hand tools, and build upon these skills over time;
- learn worker safety skills
- explore leisure recreation though woodworking
The underlying objectives of the Woodshop program are to:
- promote creativity
- Universal Life Skills Curriculum
- IEP goals
- prepare for the workforce.
- encourage thoughtful decision-making;
- foster confidence as students plan and carry a project through to completion;
- promote cooperation as students work together.